In case a company has recently joined Opfin, it is quite possible that employees have been paid their salaries before as well. For Opfin to accurately calculate an employee's TDS liability, it is essential that this payroll data also be added. To do this -
- Go to the People page, and click on an employee's name.
- Scoll down to the Non-Opfin Payroll In Current F.Y. section, and click on edit.
- Here, there are two sections -
- Salary paid by the current employer
- Salary paid by previus employers
Please fill in the required sections, and Opfin will automatically update the TDS calculations.